Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Inspired By [Mad Men]



Do you love it as much as I do? We just watched the season 4 premiere last night, and it was so good. I just can't stop looking at everything -- the clothes, the jewelry, the decor, the cars, the office.

I gotta tell you, as much as I like the new office space, I do miss the office doors from Sterling Cooper. They make me want to paint every door in our house blue, and give each one a metal, perfectly spaced Futura name plate!



[IMAGE CREDITS: top row: Kate Murphy Photography via Snippet & Ink, Hotel San Jose via Trip Advisor, typewriter via the San Jose website; middle row: Ace Hotel NYC photographed by Kate Murphy, Jonathan Adler Mrs. Godfrey chair, Joe Papendick Birdfeeder; bottom row: Forage fabrics via Something's hiding in Here, vintage Citroen car ad -- in my files and I can't remember where I got it??]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails