Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Beantown Design

I went to a meeting this week of other designers in the Boston area. Two local ladies shared their stories of starting out in the design world - Michele from Bob's Your Uncle and Doreen from Plank. They had such different experiences and it was so helpful to hear how they managed things. Bob's Your Uncle has such amazing paper products - from cards with witty and clever sayings on them to the coolest disposable photo place mats. They are opening a store here in Boston that I am excited to see!
And Plank has these incredible yoga mats and accessories. The imagery on the mats was so cool that I wanted to start doing yoga just so I could buy one. I even found myself thinking "Hmmm, wonder if I could use one for a nap mat for the boys?" Crazy, I know.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails