Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine Fortunes

We just received* a package of Valentines from my sister, and they are so fun. Red felt shaped like a fortune cookie, and inside are two Hershey Kisses and a little strip of paper with her Valentine message. She said she saw the idea in an issue of Martha, and I just googled on her site and found this tutorial. They would also make fun party favors...

*It was not her fault that we just received them -- I am very suspicious of the postal system here, convinced that they just deliver mail when the mood strikes them. It took a week for this package to get here, and we only live a 6 hour drive away! I think I'm also suspicious because this is the 4th city where I have frequented a Post Office, and the workers here are hands down the meanest I've ever encountered. Oddly enough, the ones in Boston were the nicest! So much for geographical stereotypes!

2 comments:

Anna Louise said...

How cute! Your sister must be so creative!

www.rpandsswolfe.blogspot.com said...

Our weezie is so gifted !!!! Rudy and Birdy loved theirs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails