Monday, April 27, 2009

Birthday Boy


My oldest turns 5 today! It's so hard to believe -- this has definitely seemed like the biggest number birthday yet. I know, just wait until he's 15! Anyway, while I was searching for birthday cards, I came across these charming French reproduction cards, that are reproduced from an original collage made with pages of a vintage Paris pocket maps and vintage illustrations, hand-trimmed and mounted with care on luxurious, thick stationary with four deckle edges created in Italy by Cartiere Magnani.


[Cards are available on etsy, sold by StoriesDivinations for $14.25 per pack of 4]

We will be celebrating tonight with a big Lemon cake covered in Gummy Bears, Twix, and Twizzlers [all his choices:)], and I am planning a scavenger hunt for his birthday party in 2 weeks. Hope your Monday is off to a good start!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails