Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sixx Design on Bravo

Did you catch the NY Times Home section this morning? There was an article about the family that is Sixx Design, who are now filming a reality show for Bravo TV. The show is scheduled to air beginning of next year, and I am happy to say that we should have Bravo back by then. The couple has 7 kids, and has been renovating houses for over a decade. And by renovating, I mean renovating in it's most thorough and creative way. I've been looking through the projects on their website, and finding lots of inspiration...




They've also got a book out called Downtown Chic -- I definitely want to check that out while we start our own [albeit small in comparison] renovation...

1 comment:

Ms. O said...

I just got the book and it is fab. I don't know how they do it with all those kids. Wish we didn't have to wait until next year to see the show!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails