Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blessed Supplies

As if I needed another reason to like office supplies, check out these Supply kits designed by Mike McVicar as a student project. Great packaging with an entertaining twist. Here is his description of the project:

The Patron Saints of design desktop supply kit is a blessed set of essential supplies for graphic designers. This packaging project features four patron saints of different aspects of designs, cutting and measuring, typography, adhesives, and drafting. Each of the four containers features information about the saint along with the appropriate tools like scissors, type specimen book, tape, etc.


I was emptying my Kindergartner's back pack this weekend and all of his papers were literally crammed and crumbled into the bottom. It made me laugh because I have these distinct memories of when I was in Elementary school watching the boys in my class do the same thing and thinking "why are they doing that? Everything is going to get ruined that way." I tried to flatten everything out, but it's still pretty crinkled...


[Supply kit first spotted on thedieline.com]

1 comment:

Trish said...

He puts belly buttons on his figures! I used to do that too when I was a kid.

Related Posts with Thumbnails