Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Cherry on Top

I received a precious pair of baby bloomers for Maggie from a friend of my mothers. Not only was the gift itself adorable, but the packaging brought a smile to my face -- on the outside of the bag, the seamstress had sewn the monogram that was used on the bloomers:


Definitely the cherry on top!

Here are some other ideas for spicing up all your packages this holiday season:








[From top to bottom: ormolu Christmas alphabet tags; farouche dandy tags; Petit Papetier envelope labels; PaperEclectiques naughty or nice tags]

I finally got around to wrapping some presents this weekend -- I'm so disappointed in my wrapping paper this year [not the one shown below; that's pretty much the only good roll I have] but considering all that has been going on, it's just going to have to do. I'll just hit the sales after Christmas to stock up for next year! Anyway, I figured if I designed a cute tag, then maybe the recipients wouldn't notice the tacky paper...hope it works!


2 comments:

Amanda Thrasher said...

o.k your tags are adorable. I'll pay you to come wrap my gifts and "cute-sy" them up. I love my Christmas cards. Almost all of them went out today. What a bonus the gift tags were. THANK YOU!!!! Merry merry!

nelya said...

I think your package looks beautiful! And all the ideas are brilliant! I'm often guilty of spending more on the package than on the goods inside. I just love a pretty package.

Related Posts with Thumbnails