Monday, December 20, 2010

From the Studio



I'm about to head to the printer and pick up the last batch of this year's holiday cards! It has been such a fun season, and I'm so thankful to all my clients for having cute kids, dogs and generally just being cool people. To my regulars, it is an absolute joy to see your pictures every year and be a part of your life in this way. And to the new folks, thank you for choosing to do you cards with me this year -- it has been a true pleasure working with each of you. Thank you!! I hope that your cards put a smile on the face of each and every person who receives one.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Alston, your cards are beautiful! And I'm so thankful for you that the business is going well and that you have "regulars"! Hugs and Merry Christmas! (We got your card yesterday; thanks! The kids are so grown up!!!!)

Bravehearted Beauty {formerly LLH Designs} said...

Your card put a big huge smile on my face! If I didn't design my own cards, I'd be one of your regulars for sure! ;)

Merry Christmas!
Linsey

alston said...

Thanks, Heather! Glad you liked the card!

And Linsey, what a compliment -- thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails