Monday, June 27, 2011

21 Months



M is 21-months-old today. Seems like a random month to record, but the day Henry turned 21 months, I was headed to the hospital to deliver Spencer, so I always think about it as this milestone month.



I look comfortable, no? When I look back on these pictures, I just can't believe how young Henry was but at the time seemed so big to us. And all I gotta say, is that I'm glad I'm not diving back into that world right now -- a 21-month-old and a newborn is a lot to handle!

2 comments:

Heather said...

fun photos. She is so cute. And I cannot believe that belly. You define "all belly" in that one. Babies, you love 'em then, AND you're glad when they grow up. ;)

Anna Louise said...

Omg-- I totally remember you heading to the hospital to have have SB, and we all thought that HP had gotten so big; now, we all look at M as a babe . . . where does the time go?

Related Posts with Thumbnails