Friday, December 23, 2011

Joy to You

The two versions of our holiday cards this year! The first is an accordion style that I'd been wanting to try, and Laura's photography was excellent motivation. I love the way it turned out.




I tried out some gold envelopes on these that I'm thinking about adding to the b.wise collection.



The second is a 5x7" version. I always like to have a traditional size version in case I ever get around to making that holiday card album that has been on my list.



My sincerest hopes that you and yours find much joy this holiday season. Merry, merry!

1 comment:

Bravehearted Beauty {formerly LLH Designs} said...

Love them both! I love the stripes and the consistency of design between the two different versions. Thankful to be on your list!

xo,
Linsey

Related Posts with Thumbnails