Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Darth Vader meets Living Etc



I'm learning to accept that until my kids leave for college, there is going to be "stuff" strewn about the house. In accepting this fact, I'm also trying to find the humor in it, and it's become one of my favorite games when I'm straightening up the house [should I even admit this?? Yes, I know I need to get out more!]. For example, thinking of Darth reading Living Etc is pretty funny, right? Really, just imagine if underneath that massive helmet and cloak, and between light sabering people to death, he was a guy who giggled in delight over fabrics, faucets and tile choices.

2 comments:

Bravehearted Beauty {formerly LLH Designs} said...

Thanks for the laugh! I needed that today! :) We'll miss their stuff when they're gone!

Anna Louise said...

Look, I think that Darth does get a kick out of tile and fabric-- especially black ones . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails