Friday, July 22, 2011

Summer Reading



Alright, friends -- got any summer reading recommendations? I just finished reading The Hunger Games series, and I know that it is classified as YA, but I couldn't help myself. It was so good, a real page-turner, and in my opinion, a perfect summer read. A little dark? Yes. But the questions it asks are so important. But now, here I am. In that bittersweet place of having just finished a good good good series, and now it's over and I'm craving something else.

What are your latest favorite reads? I'd love to know!

[Picture above from Blabla, makers of the most adorably snuggable dolls out there!]

5 comments:

Lauren | Palm Papers said...

Have you read Bossy Pants. It's light and funny - laugh out loud funny. I love Tina Fey and really enjoyed her book.

alston said...

Lauren, i've been wanting to read Bossy Pants! Thanks for the rec -- I'll be sure to get it now...

Taylor Wise said...

I just started Unbroken, and it is great. Riveting. I also highly recommend anything by Daniel Silva, if you want fiction.

alston said...

taylor, thanks for the recs! i've heard great things about Unbroken

LLH Designs said...

Rad these in Maine and loved:

Unbroken
The Art of Racing in The Rain
Crazy Love

Xo,
Linsey

Related Posts with Thumbnails