Thursday, July 28, 2011

Do Your Homework



Those three words would have been way more happy for me growing up if my desk had been stocked by Present & Correct.



Their mission is to spark a distant memory, make you smile or look at the most mundane in a new, and fonder, light. And I'd have to say that they've succeeded.



The collection is a mix of handmade goods, vintage items and work by designers from all over the world with no shortage of eye candy.

It's been so nice to have a break from homework this summer. It might actually have become my favorite thing about summer. H doesn't like it one bit, so it's always a battle, and I'm sure second grade will only bring more our way. But thankfully, we still have about another month before we have to start tackling it again, and I'm going to enjoy it!

[ITEMS FROM TOP TO BOTTOM: Homework Pencil Pocket and Homework Pencil Case; Free Schedule; Primary Card Set. Find many, many more smart items right here]

3 comments:

Emily said...

I hate to scare you, but both my girls had daily homework assignments last year! You might just end up with double homework duty. I swear kindergarten homework feels like an assignment for the parents, not the kids.

But those good looking school supplies might make everything more fun. Cute.

Anna Louise said...

Love that yellow pencil pocket, girl!

Bravehearted Beauty {formerly LLH Designs} said...

You always find the best office supply stuff!
xo,
Linsey

Related Posts with Thumbnails