Friday, July 10, 2009

If I were in the market for...

...a changing table and bassinet, I'd definitely consider these options:

{image from Cookie Magazine; one creative couple transformed a Sunex car-tools cart into the hippest changing table. Bonus: it already comes in that rockin' yellow.
Get more details about the transformation here.}

{the Culla Sinue crib by Daniela Avaltroni, via Moco Loco}

{is it wrong how much I like the bassinets at the hospital?? I like how they roll and that they are clear. You can also prop up the plastic part if the little guy or gal is having issues with reflux. A little industrial looking, but you could totally soften it up with baskets and blankets. Beware that as simple as this looks, it will set you back a pretty penny -- $650 at Blickman}

{I also think this hammock by Kanoe is pretty nifty, although I'm not so sure I'd want to be trying to get a newborn out of it in the middle of the night when I'm half awake. On the other hand, it might be really convenient for a middle of the night rocking to try to get just one more hour of sleep! A big plus: it's made of organic cotton}

Since this is #3 for us, we've pretty much got everything covered. Even things that I had given away because I was tired of moving them, I'll be able to borrow from my sister. The one thing that I do really want? A rocking chair/glider. A nice, big, cozy one. One you could doze off in comfortably. I'm just saying...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails