Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Renovation Daze


My goodness -- where have the days gone?? I guess that's what happens when you are in the land of renovation. All the rooms have paint on the walls, a wall has been opened up, new walnut floor put down in the kitchen, cabinets are primed and ready to go...what else? I'm taking the boys to my parents this weekend while Reggie refinishes the hardwood floors. After that we should be ready to move in, and I cannot wait. I'll have some progress pictures up soon.

In the meantime, check out this tutorial on reusing those tackola mini-blinds -- such a great, green, budget-friendly way to make your windows happy [via Re-Nest, from the blog Little Green Notebook]...think I might give it a try in our bathrooms...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails