Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Space for Everyone


It's safe to say that this move and renovation while keeping up with mothering and work has down right sapped all the energy from me, and there's not a whole lot left over for blogging, so posts may be a little sparse for a bit. But I'm still here! I hope to have some pictures of the new place soon once we can get through these boxes and put some finishing touches on the place, but in the meantime, I was totally inspired by this family playroom featured in this months Cookie magazine. We have a large room in the back of our house that I want to use as a studio for me and a playroom/art room for the boys. I've already hinted to Ben about the built-ins and sink [genius] -- just one of many things on his list right now!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails