Monday, November 16, 2009

My New "Diaper" Bag

We made a pit stop at American Apparel this weekend where the boys played hide-and-seek in the clothing racks...






...and I picked up this bag [I bought the caramel with caramel straps] that I've had my eye on. With all the stuff I lug around for three kids, I needed a bag that was virtually weightless and with an opening that made it easy to access the contents inside.


This one fits the bill pretty well, even though technically it's a laptop bag. And for $34 you can get one if every color! My aching shoulder is thanking me today!

1 comment:

nelya said...

Looks great! I like the idea of thinking outside the box, if it works then it doesn't really matter what you call it. And you just can't beat the price, can you.

Amazing the amount of stuff three little people require. Those are some adorable little men! :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails