Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Inspired By [Storage]



A couple of months ago, I saw a feature in the New York Times Magazine on Diane Keaton. She took a photo of bins "because she loves storage - the very idea of it." I just so happen to agree, and loved the way that was phrased. Shelves, bins, closets, cabinets, containers -- what's not to love? And thus, my ode to storage -- because sometimes things don't have to be explained, simply enjoyed. Enjoy!

[Image credits clockwise to center: Martha; 1st Option; Martha; Dwell Bins; Lonny; Martha; Living Etc.; I don't know??; Lonny]

1 comment:

Bravehearted Beauty {formerly LLH Designs} said...

I'm 100% addicted to storage and organization! Baskets are my preferred method, but I could go crazy with lots of other options, too. Love your photo montage!

Related Posts with Thumbnails