Monday, August 16, 2010

Can You Stand It?



I was looking through my sister's iPhoto, and came across this picture that she had scanned from a magazine. She had saved it for me because of the window treatments, which are stunning. And so is the tub. And the floors. And that sweet bruiser. I wish there was a "transport" button!

I also came across these vintage pictures of the boys:





Honestly. How does the time go by so quickly?

And here's Marie, the goldfish.



Weez had stayed in a hotel in DC where you could request to have a goldfish in your room. I'd like the job of naming them.

That's all the randomness I've got for now. Please send happy travel thoughts our way, and say a BIG prayer that baby girl behaves herself up in the air!

1 comment:

Bravehearted Beauty {formerly LLH Designs} said...

Love the window treatments (I'm working on some now). A a hotel goldfish? What a simple way to add life to a room...and keep a lonely traveller company! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails