Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Road Trip



We headed to Atlanta last Thursday and stayed for a long weekend. Driving with 3 kids for hours on end is not my favorite thing to do, but things went smoothly this time around. All three of them even slept at the same time on the way there. It was only for 30 minutes, but I'll take what I can get!

To keep things real, here's a clip from the drive back. It's pouring down rain almost the entire 5+ hour drive and we are hauling a trailer carrying a sofa [to be recovered for our living room!] and a patio table and chairs set. The boys were trying to watch a movie, but M wouldn't stop playing her singing stuffed animal...



Can you guess what song has been in my head the past two days?

2 comments:

Anna Louise said...

Haha! Love it! I'm so glad that May Lew's toy was a hit! I'll have to get her another one so that you can have a little soundtrack change :)

Anna Louise said...

I guess that I need to get her a Cyndi Lauper cd too . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails