Thursday, October 20, 2011

Head Over Heels

Howdy! How are you? Things around here are going superb. I just finished up and entered 8 new wedding designs for the latest wedding challenge on Minted:

SECRET GARDEN


PICTURE PERFECT PAIR


PERCHANCE


POCKET WATCH


TWO BY THE SEA


ESTABLISHED


DAPPER


ENCHANTED FOREST


This challenge has some truly gorgeous and original designs in the mix, so if you have some time over the next week, hop on over and vote!

Over the next couple of weeks, I'm planning to share some insights into what inspired my new holiday cards. Italian mountainside, anyone? Yes. Please. Stay tuned! And in the meantime, is there anything you guys have been wanting to know? Burning questions? About my designs, of course. I wouldn't be much help when it comes to Calculus or Astronomy. Or figuring out who was off-sides. But I do happen to know a bit about diapers, Legos, and how to throw a spiral, so questions about those subjects are admissible, too. I'm out for now!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails