Monday, October 24, 2011

Little Darlings



I spotted the amazing photography of Sharon Montrose of The Animal Print Workshop the other day, and wanted to pass the link along. The newest collection is called Little Darlings, and really the name says it all. I also couldn't help being lured in by all the other collections, too, though.

Exhibit A:

Piglet. Oh my goodness. Where do you even start with this one? I think if he were hanging on my wall looking at me it would be impossible to be sad.

Exhibit B:

Kitten and Feather. I know one little girl in particular who is obsessed with "kitty kats" and would love to have this one where she could see it and point to it and name it over and over again.

There are many, many more incredible photos on the site sure to put a smile on your face! Starting at $25, they'd also make great holiday gifts.

[All images from Animal Print Workshop; First seen on Black Eiffel]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails