Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Italian Holiday

My junior year in college, I had the privilege of studying abroad in Florence, Italy. That was a decade ago, and I've been plotting my return trip ever since I left. On Holiday is my ode to two things that I like a lot: Italy and Fiats. I figure maybe if I draw about them enough, my return trip will come true.



I had considered putting a tree on top of the car, but then thought that the skis were much more romantic -- two lovers jetting away for the weekend through the Italian countryside to a remote little ski chalet where they sip hot chocolate, sit by the fire wrapped up in cashmere blankets and leisurely flip through the pages of A Farewell to Arms. At least that's what I think of.

Image Sources: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six.

1 comment:

Anna Louise said...

Sounds like a great holiday to me, T! And, you know how I love a plaid blanket always :) I love your whole little scheme-- totally cuters!

Related Posts with Thumbnails