Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Advent Calendars



You have one more day to make one of your own, so here's some inspiration! I especially love the animal one [#3] -- I'd want to keep that up all year long. And the clean crispness of #4 would make what's inside so colorful and exciting. It could be anything!

I always tell myself that I'm going to make one, but it just doesn't happen because of how busy things are with holiday cards this time of year. I'm really thinking about making one in the summer to put up for December so I can actually do it on time! So this year, same as last year, the boys have Lego Advent calendars. And they could not be more excited. Star Wars + Legos + getting to open something every single day = happy boys.

And I'd love to know: did you make one? If so, what did you put in it?!

IMAGE SOURCES: ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE & SIX

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails