Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Little Something Extra



When my parents came to see us last weekend, my mom brought me a little gift from pieces. What she gave me are some pretty coasters by Trina Turk that I can't wait to use [I'm trying to get my Living Room put together, so if I ever get pictures of it up here, I'll be sure to point them out. They are needlepoint, as in NON-breakable. A must around here!]. But also in the bag were these cute matches. It's one of my favorite things when a store gives you a little something extra just because it's fun and makes people happy. And green matches are definitely fun. And make me happy.

1 comment:

Pieces said...

Hi Alston, I'm so glad you liked your gift. Thanks so much for posting. Please thank your mom for stopping in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails