Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Project Skincare



You had me at "Survival Molecules." I'm trying to take better care of my skin, so while we were in Atlanta two weekends ago, I headed over to Kiehl's to stock-up. I chose Kiehl's because of their use of naturally-derived ingredients. Arthur helped me find some things to up my "beauty regimen" because before, my "beauty regimen" consisted of face soap and Cetaphil moisturizer [which I still love, and slather all over my kids, too. So gentle and keeps their skin baby soft]. I could see the horror concern in his eyes when I mentioned said regimen, and he kept waiting for me to say "Oh, and I also use..." Nope, that's it. Just those two things.

So back to the "Survival Molecules." To be honest, I don't exactly know what that means, but if it'll help my skin survive in some way, then I'm in. And who wouldn't want to slather "Rare Earth" on their face? My skin felt purified at the first mention of those words. I also walked out of there with some Midnight Recovery Eye cream that promises "younger-looking eyes by morning." By morning? Boy howdy! For a mom of three, those are happy words. Oh, and I also got some Ultimate Hand Salve. With cold season upon us, I've been washing my hands like mad.

I'm usually pretty skeptical about products actually doing what they say they are going to do, but after a full week of using this stuff diligently, my skin really does feel better. So thank you, Kiehl's. For your Survival Molecules and Rare Earth and Butcher's Broom Extract and glove-like protective barriers. I am officially hooked.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails