Monday, June 15, 2009

Orla Stash


I know where all the Orla Kiely for Target products are -- at the Target outside of Gainesville! Not only that, but all of it is on clearance for 50% off. I was surprised because from what I'd heard, it hasn't been easy to find in some areas. And this may be rumor, but were people selling it for a higher price on ebay?? Anyway, it was great timing, and I snapped up a bunch of plates and cups that I can't wait to use for grill outs.

If you are in the area and looking for some fun kitchenware for outdoor entertaining, check it out!

*I know there is some controversy surrounding melamine, but I've done some digging around, and it sounds like as long as you don't put it in the microwave and hand wash it, it's safe to use. It's the heat factor, same as with the BPA in plastic. The alternative for a BBQ where you don't want to bring out the china would be disposable, and I'd prefer not to do that. Such a quandary -- it seems like so much these days has the potential to cause harm.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails