Thursday, June 25, 2009

Puppy Love


Know anyone who needs a puppy?? We bought a leaf blower from a guy on Craigslist and when we went to pick it up, we were greeted by these sweet little things. When I commented on how cute they were, he said "take one!" And let me add that if it were not for the fact that we are staying in someone else's house, I would have. I told him that once we were in our house, I'd call him to see if this sweet little girl was still there...

...and if she is, I know just the place for her!

If you know anyone in the Gainesville area who is looking for a pup, please email me. They are a mix between a lab and a bulldog [although I think the parents have a bit of mutt in them too], and I'm guessing they will grow to be around 40 pounds.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails