Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sweet Little Things // Part 2

Next up on my inspiration list, children's rooms!



[First Option, Hawkes House]



I've got tons of images from both Domino [above left image] and Cookie [above & bottom right images] in my files and every time I see them I feel that little pang of sadness.



Oh the things I could put in those built-ins! They'd make a great home for the blocks in the right image;) [I cannot find the credit for the left image -- has anyone seen it before?]



[bunk room spotted on little lovely]



[left image from emmas designblogg; right image from ohdeedoh]

We've got the side by side twin bed set up right now, which I love. I'm not quite ready to abandon that for bunk beds yet, even though we've got a set sitting in our garage that I used when I was young and that my dad also used as a young lad. They need a paint job, and I haven't found the time or energy to tackle them you -- on the list! When I inherited them, they were a dark stain, and my mom had them painted in pastels for me, which I thought was fabulous. I'm thinking red for the boys.

I'm off -- happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Anna Louise said...

love those built in bunk nooks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails