Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Drawers and a Faucet

Thanks for all the feedback on our kitchen! I'll keep you posted on what I eventually decide [this may take a while, but when it happens, you guys will be the first to know!].

The other day, I was browsing Martha, looking for an article I remembered about her kitchen [one of them, at least], and I stumbled on these pictures of her drawers:



Holy Moses! She is one organized woman. If we were friends, I'd invite myself over all the time for tea and cakes. Then I'd sneak off to open all her drawers and cabinets, and enviously peer in on all that organized splendor. Because even if I spent hours making my drawers look half that good, all my work would be destroyed 1.17 seconds after the boys got home from school.

I also spotted this faucet [looks like similar, if not the same faucet in both]:



What do you think?

I've got more to share from the weekend, so stay tuned!

[All images belong to Martha]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails