Saturday, November 20, 2010

For the Little Girl

Calling all mothers, grandmothers and aunts of girls out there -- I need some gift ideas for Maggie's Christmas. What are your favorite gifts for little girls? She'll be about 15 months on Christmas, and since she is not at the age where she can tell me what she wants, I need some suggestions in a variety of price ranges.



If I were to give a suggestion, I would say an Anywhere Chair from Pottery Barn Kids [above]. She got one of these for her birthday and absolutely loves it. The boys love it so much, too, that they are each getting one for Christmas!



Don't tell M, but her Aunt Weez is getting her these super cool nesting birds:



I think I may be more excited about them than she will be! OK, I'm all ears!

3 comments:

Amanda Thrasher said...

Ok--from the looks of the comments everyone is as clueless as I am. I need a list of suggestions for 7 and 10 year old boys who don't need anything and can't even tell me what they want b/c they so don't need anything.

alston said...

ha! it does look like i'm on my own on this one. you're lucky -- even though our boys don't need a thing, they still seem to keep coming up with things they want. we need to visit Santa early this year because I have a feeling one of them will throw in something new when he asks them what they want...

Anna Louise said...

The nesting birds arrived, and they are so cute! I think that M will totally love them!
Agnes wanted me to suggest a puppy & an espresso as great gift ideas for a 15 mth old.

Related Posts with Thumbnails