Friday, November 5, 2010

Tricks, Treats and Larry

Well, here it is Friday, and I've finally finished this post! Reggie and I hit the town last weekend, which just so happened to be Fest 9, a punk rock festival hosted here every year. Now, not to mislead you into thinking we are that hip to know about it beforehand: we had actually gone out with the intent of celebrating our friend and neighbor's birthday. The Fest was just an added bonus -- you never now what could be around the corner with something like that going on.

EXHIBIT A: Larry and His Flask. OK, first of all, that name makes me laugh every time I say it, see it, hear it. They also just happen to be tons of fun. And they were selling vinyls. Vinyls that had to have been created by someone with mad design skills. Let me show you:



How much do I love that it is red?





This is definitely not your average album! We play it on our dusty record player in the garage [aka the man cave]:



And here we are [the band is in the background. I also had to crop out Reggie a little because he was shooting a bird. Why? I don't know, he's just funny like that sometimes.]:



And for those of you who want to see our sweet little trick or treaters, here they are!



A Teenage "Newton" Ninja Turtle, Tinkerbell and Mario. Mario's stache gets me every time.

My sister is on her way down to save me from my current lone parenting status...can't wait until she gets here. You should see the state of my house right now!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails