Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch



It was this very night 9 years ago that Reginald and I said "I do." Our band was the best. No shortage of personality there. At one point during the night, they had us up with them singing Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch. The only problem for me was that the guy kept cramming the mike in my face and I didn't want it to touch my mouth because who knows where that thing has been, so I was practically a sway back up there. It was such a fun night, the start of a wild journey with my most favorite person in the whole wide world.

I spent most of the day at the Apple Genius Bar trying to figure out a computer glitch, but I did sneak a piece of Adam's PB Fudge Ripple into the house to surprise Reg with tonight. It's his fave!

PS: Yes, the photo is a scan. Digital photography was just bursting on the scene back in ole 2002, so all of our photos are solely in an album. Crazy how that would have changed if we'd gotten married even just a few years later!

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I love it. All our photos are on film, too--I think we were only about 6 months too early!

Bravehearted Beauty {formerly LLH Designs} said...

Too funny about the microphone touching your mouth thing! I would've felt the same way! When we got married 13 1/2 years ago, digital cameras didn't even exist! My dad bought his first one when my oldest was born (10 years ago) and I was skeptical. But look at us now!

Happy Anniversary!

xo,
Linsey

Heather said...

I love the photo - and we're with you on the film thing too! Congrats on another year of marriage; may God bless this one with more growth together as husband and wife.

Related Posts with Thumbnails