Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's Bike Month!



Did you know that May is National Bike Month? It is, for real. I heart bikes a lot. And I try to ride one as often as I can. There's something so freeing about riding a bike -- the quiet, the fresh air, no rules, no traffic.

When I can, I'll pick up the kids like this:





Yes, people stare at me because I have so many attachments and kids on my bike. But stare away, I say.

However, as I've mentioned before, I wouldn't mind consolidating all the trappings into this sweet thing:



Not so sure about this big daddy, but it makes me laugh:



Holy Moly -- you could fit an entire preschool in that one!

If only our postman would abandon his post-van for one of these:



It would make mail even better.

And since we are on the topic of transportation, how cute were Will and Kate in their little Aston Martin?



Oh so cute.

So, bike away this month! And tell me about it if you want. Or send pictures. I heart pictures, too.

[Top picture from Giant Bicycles; Will and Kate picture by Daniel Ochoa De Olza]

2 comments:

Julie & Jack Perry said...

i can't believe you pull all that cargo! we sold our trailer because it was too heavy FOR JACK to carry both jackson and anne. but YOU! you carry all 3! impressive! i love it.

Bravehearted Beauty {formerly LLH Designs} said...

I haven't had a bike in forever. Shame, I know. Especially since my kiddos are good riders and ready for some family bike outings. Looks like I need t get one!

Xo,
Linsey

PS - Can we talk paper samples soon? Curious to know your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails