Monday, March 1, 2010

Fliers // Brought to Life

These redesigned fliers by Cardon Copy made me smile...


[left: redesigned flier; center: original flier; right: replacing old with the new]


[left: redesigned flier; center: original flier; right: replacing old with the new; see more redesigns and read about their mission here]

[And this has nothing to do with fliers, but if you read our family blog and can't access it anymore, please let me know. Over the past couple weeks we have been getting hundreds of hits a day from all over the world because of the NextBlog feature. Needless to say, for a personal, family blog it wasn't something I felt good about. There is a setting to turn that feature off, but it wasn't working, so I went private on that blog for the time being. But I'd love any and all friends to have access to it, so just let me know!]

1 comment:

nelya said...

This is so awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails