Monday, July 14, 2008

Delicious Dresses


I went shopping this weekend all by myself...it was delightful. 2 hours of just walking around - no negotiating for snacks or toys - just looking at clothes. I spent a lot of time in Anthropologie. Every time I go there I get so overwhelmed because I like so much and want it all that then I can't make up my mind and I leave without buying anything. And today all I can think about are their pretty dresses. Here are a few that I have my eye on...



And just because I want to "feel crazy good" [that really is the slogan on the website!], I'll take a pair of these on the side...
[Dr. Scholl's Eco-Friendly Renew Exercise Sandal. Vegetable tanned leather or natural hemp fiber upper in the classic slide sandal style. Front strap features a recycled metal adjustable buckle, light padding for comfort and a smooth lining. Contoured sustainable Brazilian wood footbed means forests aren’t harmed to create the style. Flat traction corn-based outsole is durable, yet biodegradable. For each pair purchased, 10 trees are planted.]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails