Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's that time again...


Project Runway season 5 starts tonight [it's on Bravo at 9/8c]! This show is one of my faves - love the creativity, love seeing the random things some designers will come up with, love the drama. If I had to pick a favorite designer from the past 4 seasons, I think it would be Kara Saun from season 1. Remember the postal challenge? If not, they were given a challenge to transform the USPS uniform and her new version [pictured above] was awesome...kinda made me want to be a postal worker just so I could wear this uniform. And who doesn't love drama like last season's prom dress challenge where Christian gets into a tiff with his teenage client...


In other reality TV drama [because I admit that I'm a sucker for a good reality show], I started watching this season of Flipping Out...the main guy, Jeff, cracks me up.


In this picture he's cleaning out a gutter and telling his client [the owner of the home] that he's disappointed in her for letting her house go [the house also a rat infestation - disgusting!].

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails