Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back On!


Well, we've made it to our new apartment.  We've been trying to unpack while the boys have been destroying everything in sight.  Just got the internet hooked up, and then I unpacked the beauty that I am currently using [pictured above].  Yes, folks, I got a new mac.  It's lovely.  Makes me very happy.  I can't decide what I like most about taking a new Mac out of the box, but the fact that you literally just plug it into the wall and turn it on is huge.  And I also really like that the box holding the keyboard, mouse, etc. says "Designed by Apple in California."  There it is, my secret crush on California.  I'm off for some more unpacking and file loading...anyone want to join me?!

5 comments:

Sara Carolina said...

ohhh, i am jeal!

Kimberly Ann said...

Congratulations on the move. Your Mac looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Did you notice the Mac packaging? It's a strange thing to love but I was amazed that they thought of every last detail. Hope the move is going well...

Kylie

Courtney said...

so very very nice!! Nothing like opening up a nice new sleek Mac. Pure awesomeness.

Julie & Jack Perry said...

beautiful! i'm not letting jack see it or he'll want one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails