Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Last Day in Cambridge

Today is our last day in Cambridge. I'll be spending it packing, but if I didn't have to do that, here's what I would do...


I'd start off the day with a cherry apricot scone from Petsi Pies. After that, I'd walk up to Harvard Square to see what was going on, maybe pick up the latest edition of People magazine and Cottage Living from one of the newsstands.


After that, I'd do a little shopping, stop in Black Ink and American Apparel to see what's new, and then hop a train to the MFA for the Imperishable Beauty: Art Nouveau Jewelry exhibit.





After I'd spent a few hours there, I'd dash into the SMFA to see if my favorite teacher was around, what was going on in the lobby and to have one last look at the graffiti in the bathroom.



I'd pick up the boys from camp, take them to their favorite park for a run through the sprinklers and dig in the sand.


I'd top off the day with honest food and real beer at John Harvard's [if I had a sitter, I'd got to Central Kitchen] and then take a stroll by the river.



Ahhh, it's been a good day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this post! It makes me nostalgic...happy times

Anonymous said...

Now that pretty much sounds like the most perfect day. Hope your day is going well...

Kylie

/// said...

You have such a lovely blog! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails