Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rickshaw Bagworks


I just recently discovered a brand of messenger bags called Rickshaw Bagworks [one of their fabulous employees ordered b.wise cards for the holidays!], and I ordered one for my sweetie's birthday [his birthday is 2 days after Christmas ]. He's been using the bag for a few weeks know and all reports are positive. I got him the Medium Zero Messenger, which he says is perfect for his laptop [he has a mac book] and two books.


Most importantly, the Zero Messenger bags are designed to minimize waste, using local materials and a pattern that optimizes cutting. It's also made of 100% nylon in order to facilitate recycling. All this for $40 and up...I love it when eco-friendly both looks good and is affordable!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails